Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hi, I am "Obie" the clown and have been clowning around Lancaster Co. for at least 20 years. Doing numerous parties, birthday parties, Manheim Farm Show, Store Promotions, and lots of Walk Arounds at Parades & Craft Shows. I also am involved with the local Make-a-Wish Chapter with a clown group that helps every Mothers' Day on the Worlds' Largest Truck Convoy (last year there were 361 trucks). We have usually 30-50 clowns helping at this event.See the Photo Album for pictures. This is just a Blog of my Clowning around the area!!!


In the past year I developed a Program for Fire Prevention Shows for Schools. During 2008 over 2,000 students have seen my Show. The Theme of my Show is:
Obie says "Get Out---Stay out"
This a 45 minute presentation of various Fire Prevention Messages . Students are ask to participate Verbally, Volunteer to do Stop, Drop, & Roll....also a Fire Drill is practiced. Most important is the "Get Out---Stay Out" Message. My Hope is to Save lives by helping children to remember what to do in a Fire Emergency!!! Students are also given a Baseball Card with the Messages on the back as to what they just learned at the Show!!! They also recieve a Sticker "Get Out--Stay Out" . You can see some of these pictures in my Album. Stay Fire Safe!!!!!!!!!!!
Contact me at obclown@ptd.net for Booking Dates Available

No comments:

Post a Comment